May 01, 2017

A to Z Challenge 'Y'

A to Z Challenge





A to Z 2017 Theme: Rocks to Throw At A Hero Who Is Up A Tree!

Robin Carr, a well-published author describes a talented author as "someone who chases her hero up a tree and then throws rocks at her."

Y is one of my favorite letters! My maiden name was Young. It's a good name! When your last name is Young, one never sits in the middle of a classroom. You end up against the wall or against the window. You always get to sit next to a Williams, a Yerkovich or a Zumwalt and they are truly fun characters...

Back to rocks to throw at Yon worthy heroes.

Possibly a 'damn Yankee' would be a good rock to toss, especially if the hero yearns for her home in York County, South Carolina or Yatesville, Georgia.

Imagine our hero hails from Yemen and has a habit of Yielding to sinful Yearnings, Yahweh would be an excellent stone to throw up the transgression tree. 

In either case, I'm sure the hero would be Yelling "Yikes!"

You know I would!


5 comments:

  1. Dang! I can't believe I missed that one!

    YOLO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni,

    Yeahaw, another yakety post with the right alpha-twist to make for a fun read. It just occurred to me that you can tell people that you'll always be Young forever. :)

    Art Sketching Through the Alphabet “Y”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do tell people I will always be Young at heart!

      Delete

Comment Please but Play Nice!